Father’s Day is June 18th and we have a fun make-it-yourself gift that you can create!
Transform maps from Dad's favorite vacation spot or childhood home into customized drink coasters. He’ll be reminded of that special spot every time he reaches for one!
- Cutting mat
- Round cork coasters, in natural color
- Craft knife
- Foam paintbrush
- Glue sealant (such as Mod Podge)
- Place map on the cutting mat, printed side down, then place a cork coaster on top.
- Cut out circles from map by tracing coaster with craft knife.
- Use brush to apply glue sealant to one side of coaster, covering completely. Adhere back of map circle to coaster, smoothing to remove bubbles.
- Brush top and sides of coaster with a thin layer of glue sealant, and let dry. Repeat to make a set.
Hint: For smaller children, let them use a pencil to trace around the coaster rather than using a sharp craft knife.